You need original legal content for your law firm website, legal blog posts, and social media accounts so that potential clients can find you in organic search engine results.
Additionally, your law firm marketing needs to be engaging and persuasive so that potential clients will contact you.
- you don’t have the time to regularly create your own original legal content
- you don’t know how to Search Engine Optimize (SEO) your legal content
- you are not a good storyteller
- your SEO specialist’s content is expensive and ineffective
- your SEO specialist content is boring
- you SEO specialist’s content is not legally accurate
you want to follow the Rules of Ethics
you need to protect client confidentiality
you need the required disclaimers
As an attorney, I can create legal content that is:
search engine optimized (SEO); legally accurate; complies with the Rules of Ethics; safeguards client confidentiality; disclaims client representation; and is engaging and persuasive.
Or, I can train you, or a member of your staff, how to do all of the above.
For more information on a topic, choose from below.
For training, see “Services” above.
- Arizona Attorney with 22 years of experience
- Writing Clinic Instruction at Arizona Summit Law School
- President’s Award for “Making it Rain, the Art of Client Generation” Seminar at the State Bar of Arizona’s Annual Convention
- Honors in Legal Writing and Research as 1L
Law Firm Marketing
- 70% of law firms generate new cases through their website
- 50% of law firms generated new clients through social media
- 90% of blog leads come from old posts
- 70% of consumers say blog posts influence their buying decisions
- 64% of law firms do not have a blog
- Relevant images get 94% more views than text alone
- Original images can increase trustworthiness by 35%
- Infographics are liked and shared 3x more than other content
- video marketing can increase a law firm’s organic search traffic by 157%
- Legal content is always working for you
- Legal blogs, articles, infographics, and videos gives you a chance to showcase your legal expertise, build trust with your audience, and sign clients.
4500 S Lakeshore Dr
Tempe AZ 85282
8am – 5:00pm
Monday - Friday
Disclaimer: This website provides general information and should not be taken as legal advice. Any names, identifying details, and events have been changed to protect the privacy of individuals. Answers to questions or comments do not form an attorney-client relationship. Kim R Brown is an attorney licensed in Arizona. This website is an advertisement.