Blog Posts and Articles
Original legal blog posts and articles will improve your law firm marketing by:
- increasing your search rank by increasing your keywords
- increasing your law firm’s backlinks
- increasing opportunities for inbound links
- demonstrating that your website is active
- showcasing your authority and experience
- building trust and your reputation in the community
Additional facts about legal blog posts and articles:
- 70% of consumers say blog posts influence their buying decisions
- 90% of blog leads come from old posts
- 64% of law firms do not have a blog in 2016
Barbara, Matt and Christy were so relieved when Attorney Kim Brown recovered under Bill’s employer’s Under Insured Motorist insurance policy. Now, Barbara would be properly taken care of, and Matt and Christy would be compensated for the loss of their father.
Insurance companies now offer free mobile apps with cool features. For example, if you’re stranded, Allstate’s Motor Club can tap into your phone’s GPS and generate a menu of help options. Included in most insurance companies' mobile apps is the option of "Claims,"...
4500 S Lakeshore Dr
Tempe AZ 85282
8am – 5:00pm
Monday - Friday
Disclaimer: This website provides general information and should not be taken as legal advice. Any names, identifying details, and events have been changed to protect the privacy of individuals. Answers to questions or comments do not form an attorney-client relationship. Kim R Brown is an attorney licensed in Arizona. This website is an advertisement.